Right minded person v. sick minded person.


While I was half sleeping at Ummi's room, my ears caught the neighbour's voice scolding angrily at my younger brother, Hassan. She was crazily mad towards Hassan since he played football in our living yard. The thing is, she's afraid that the ball will flew right in her house and knocked her car. She said something about ummi ( don't remember what) and that annoys my brother and he fought back by saying he is playing in our house compound. She was furious to heard that kind of answer and said something like this, "melawan kau ye? Kau tak hormat org tua, sbb tula mak kau pn kau tak hormat". Something like that. Then she babbled some more and said she want to threw rocks at our house. I don't know what Hassan replied and there she went, throwing a big rocks at our house and the rocks flew right into my bedroom window. Amirah was inside the room and luckily the rock didn't hit her or anybody. The other rocks she threw stuck at the ventilation air window system.

Points:

(1) Yes, there is a truth that her fear of the ball to flew right into her compound and knocked her car, but, as a reasonable person, you will not simply throw rocks at other people house as there might be a huge chance that the rocks thrown will hit someone. That's not a right minded thinking person, that's CRAZY. And you know what, it's not just a small stones that she thrown u know? She thrown a huge rocks, much bigger than a man's fist. And this is not the first time she done that. Before this, she thrown bricks, (bricks?!) yes bricks, which causes a significant crack outside my wall. She even threw glass plate once. And yet, luckily it didn't injured anyone of my family. My father was such a scaredy cat for not to call the police, and since this is like the zillion times she done such things, Ummi called the police. The police said that if she repeated such action again, we should immediately call the police.

(2) Honestly, I am really scared to think about this. Our safety is not guaranteed as we were living beside a crazy person. I tell you, she is capable of doing things that a reasonable man would not do. I daresay, she is also capable to kill people. Don’t you think that by throwing bricks at others shows that she is not afraid and capable to kill people? As for me, no matter how angry, or mad I am, I will not, to the extend do such things, as I will think, if I threw rocks at her house, the rocks might hurt or injured someone whose in the house or outside the house. Now, if you are a right minded person, put your position in my shoes, will you fought back by throwing rocks at her house? If the answer is No, yes, you are a right minded person and can still think clearly from what is right and wrong. But if you say Yes, you have been influenced by Satan to satisfy your angry desire instead of to calm down and be patient. Hence, you might be facing with legal charge as there might be a chance that your rocks thrown will hit her or her children. And, that clearly shows that you cannot think clear and not a right minded person.

            THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. 
            OR YOU wiLL BE SORRY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Errr.. Hi.

Jumaat