Burn it to the ground.

Ehem. This post, might, (to some of you) make you smile or rather, yes! finally Ummu! despite I've deleted this blog without mercy before. I've been through quite a hell during this first LLb semester. Failing is a common thing in LLb. Staying up late is another part. Crisis with firmates is a hell of another syllabus. I'm too kind. People don't just step on my head, they sit on them. Harsh, but true indeed. 


Disclaimer: Uip Izzati Asri, kalau aku satu firm dgn kmu dulu, I'll ease your burden as a Senior Partner. 


I've just finished my finals. Started with Evidence. Then Advanced Criminal Procedure. Advanced Civil Procedure. BM and Remedies under Tort, Contract and Bankruptcy. As much fancy as it sounds, the subjects aren't that fancy. I've learnt a great lesson during LLb. Life is a serious matter, particularly at what I'm doing right now. 


Yet, aku still tak boleh balik lagi. I'm having a trial this upcoming Sunday and Monday. As a Prosecutor during re-examine for rape case and prime witness for murder trial as for Prosecution witness. 


Llb betul2 mengubah diri aku.. Dari passive, I'm very much active participating in class, which I never, ever do during BLS dulu. I asked questions. I gave opinions. I contribute. Aku penggerak assignment and I'm the presenter when people decided not to present and shoved me to do it. People know me because of my ability and they respect me for that. Despite the whole batch failed in Evidence, plus the fact that Lecturer were telling out of 4 classes that she teach, there is only 5 students who passed. And to my surprise, I was one of them, and I've got the highest from the bunch. At that moment, my faith towards my self-ability  is restored. 


Hence, I'm very passionate when it comes to Civil Procedure because of Puan Maryam (the Lecturer) whom also, very passionate when it comes to teaching us and makes us understand how the whole process on civil procedures go about. She even  kissed me on the forehead during tutorials asking whether I understand or not. That was the time the whole class turned silence and at the same time I gasped.. =) Not everyday you got a kiss from a Lecturer tambah pulak Lecturer law. I'm very well known as a mean Magistrate during Criminal trial and advocacy class. "Have you taken any course for Magisterial skills before?" asked Sir. "No, Sir. It just comes naturally". But, I suck big time as a counsel. Eheh. Part paling terharu sekali when I told my friend that I refused to become an Advocate and Solicitor, she encouraged me to become one. 


"Sayang Ummu. You've made it this far. Not everybody can be at your place right now. You did. With all the qualities and potentials you had, you should practice. Cuba dulu, kalau rasa tak serasi then tak kesahlah you nak buat ape pn lepas tu.."


Aku tak pernah rasa aku mampu buat, but others see that. Tidakkah itu sesuatu yang mengharukan? I don't know about you, but, I do.


Hence, the very passionate Puan Habibah Kiprawi teaching us Criminal Procedure. She's truly one of a kind.  She had the knowledge at the back of her hand. Very firm, yet gentle.


Kalau nak cerita mmglah banyak.. Rambut aku btambah2 gugur sjak LLb nie. Muka aku yang licin ni pn dah pandai naik jerawat.. Aku tak pernah terfikir aku akan buat semua perkara diatas tapi because of LLb, I did. Not to brag, but sape yang kenal aku, I'm very sensitive when it comes to education nie.. Toksah cerita time sekolah lah, time sekolah malas nak mampus. 



Yang tudung purple tulah Madam Maryam. Belajar sampai tertido2. Huhu maklumlah, LLb tak cukup tido. Oh btw, this picture is shot from our firm.

And.. last picture..


Crime scene untuk murder trial Monday nie. Ni olok2 jelah. As an evidence masa dalam court nanti. 

My warm Thanks and Gratitudes

Allah. For everything.
My parents. For everything.
Nizam. For Everything.
Kakngah and the rest of the family. For everything.
Ati. For everything.
Ummi. For everything.
And myself, for deciding not to stop trying.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Pasal kmu dpt highest evi..aku tulis dlm diary..sebb mcm sumtin yg bermkna sgt bg aku..bkn ape..masuk dlm jiwa aku..bile ingtkn btapa sedihnye kmu..tahniah yg..mgkn pd org lain tiada ape..tp bg kmu bsr ertinye..aku fhm..aku pon rase bangga sgt2..mmg bile berusaha pasti ade hasilnye yg..keep it up!!! nti bkk firm sesame eh:-) ajk umi skali..hehe

      Delete
    2. heheh i thought kamu tanak practise. nak duduk cameron tanam strawberry belakang rumah. heheh Izzati Ummu & Ummi Associates. Cool gila tu ti. Thanks ti.. =)))))

      Delete
  2. ummu..ni qilah..congrats..llb mmg susah..but untung kamu dpt lecturer yg baik2 or yg da "berubah jadi baik" LOL..alhamdulillah I'm glad that LLB has changed u to be a better future lawyer..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to hear great news about your llb life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Errr.. Hi.

Jumaat