Shifting gears.

1. Couple of days ago, (actually this entry have become jeruk for quite some time now) I found out that one of my ex-school mate currently doing practical in London for 3 months. She posted her pictures while in London, doing practical+having fun. Truth is, it kind of hurts me. Please don't misunderstood me, bukan berhasad dengki sampai nak menyantau angin bagai, tapi aku rasa cemburu sbb pada bahagian aku, aku pun nak capai kejayaan yang sebegitu. Cuma she gets the opportunity while I'm not. Itu semua buat aku jadi lagi gigih untuk capai kejayaan pada tahap yang sama seperti orang2 yang berjaya.

2. Until this end of August, cukup 3 bulan aku kerja Watson. I quit myself, and I'm currently working partime at a law firm, Chen, Wong & Co. Truth is, I learn something valuable during my service at Watson, which is none other than the human character. Once you got involved in a working field, the main thing you have to master is, know how to survive. Unlike me, with none of those thing called experience, I've been bullied, just because I don't know about something and still in a process called learning. It's really sad when a person started to lose respect with one another. Yelling, saying abusive words which degrading others self esteem. At one point I thought is it me, or did the people started to lose their sense of compassion..? Nonetheless, I love to take a step ahead to experience a whole new environment in a field that I've been studied all this while.

Hmm.. =) Although I didn't manage to pursue my LLb this September, but hopefully, I'm praying that I will got short-listed for March intake next year. Meanwhile as for now I'll just sharpens my skills in law eyh? At first it bothers me. I do mind. But later on, it is fine with me. Look on the bright side, others are still studying the law, but I'm practising it!


Masih banyak yang nak aku kongsi.. Tapi ini sahaja lah dulu at the moment..eheh =)

*I'allah, ada khabar gembira untuk orang yang sabar.. Aku yakin tu =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Errr.. Hi.

Jumaat