Congratulations!


To my little sister, Nur Alifah Asyirah, and my little brother, Muhammad Iskandar Zulkarnain, I would like to congratulate you guys for your results in PMR and UPSR. Aku tak tau mcmn korang belajar but it seems that your hard work has been paid. So keep it up. Even though dalam keadaan kita susah, you both still manage to get good results despite all those hardship that you're both going through. Both of you are one tough bird. Both of u deserve to be celebrated, however, since I'm flat broke, I have nothing to offer you both as a token or gifts, but here's the thing, I will give you a treat once I get the money. Keep it up keep it up keep it up! I'm proud of you. Even though sometimes you guys annoys me.. Huu =)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Errr.. Hi.

Jumaat