Tak kenal maka taaruf.

I felt slightly better this morning so I take back my words for not posting in a day or two. I've been busy. We all do. Going through a hard time right now and I'm trying to be strong about it although sometimes I felt want to collapse. Everybody felt the same thing when we're in the middle of problems right.. So I'm trying not to make it as a big deal out of it. Ya allah.. hurm dah cukup ummu. 

This is sppose to be a happy entry so..err.. yeah this is awkward. 

Last week was my cik awa's wedding. It was her 2nd marriage. So here's a few snap here and there. Hope u don't find it annoying or self grovelling. Whatever that means.



Kad kahwin makcik awa.
Khat kufi segi empat made by atuk.




Me, adik2 and cousins.



My brothers ikut ketinggian graf.



Her husband is now known as Farhan Hadi Lindtjes.






So I was away that weekend dan mmg tak duk campus. One of my close friend sent this,



Memang syait sekali mengenakan aku! huhu.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Errr.. Hi.

Jumaat