Have been deleted? This is why.

Nowadays I rarely get friends request on facebook. If ada pun aku tak approve. One of the reasons is I get irritated with the names that their using as their profile name's. Dude, can't you use your own name instead of one that will seriously makes me want to smash the laptop on the floor? 

Your profile name is lame.

Instead of using crazy names like dapur makngah, or Azman berantai or even bunga kembang pagi, why don't you use your parent's given name? Tell me, is kuali bergerak qualify as a name or better yet, a human? What the fish is that?
Aku sungguh tak berkenan lah orang2 nama pelik nie nak add aku. And if I do get such a request, I just deleted it without a doubt. You know why? Because I can.

Kau sombong ngalahkan PM Israel.

Kata childhood friends kan, aku ni bapak segala gembira bila dapat connect balik. Tapi bila tegur, haram di jawabnya. Sekali dua probably you were busy on other things, that, may I presume, tapi kalau dah 8 ribu kali, what's that signify? Playing dumb or just stuck up noob? What? You think by studying abroad suddenly your so grand that you think I'm not qualify to talk to you who speaks British mothertongue or whatever crap? Or better yet, does not have the same wavelength of opinions that you have? Oh for crying out loud sweetheart.. Come on.. You're not the only one whose genius. Well you're not even close, up to my intelligence then.

You're practically lame.

Aku muak sungguh mendengar keluhan low life's dari mu seperti,

My life sucks. 

and 3 minutes after that..

I'm such a loser..

and 2 minutes later..

Kenapa time aku dah mula sayang dia, dia tinggalkan aku??

Here's an answer for you honey, You dump others before like they don't own feelings. Now it's your turn. Pedih rasanya? Well, good for you!

Jadah mende update status facebook setiap 2 minit, meratap pasal perkara yang sgt lah baseless? Aku tumbuk pale kau kang. Dah tu, ramai plk lah yang gedik nak komen. Usohle. Jangan di layan. Semak ye, semak. Balas call mak lebih bagus. 

Common reason, You're plain boring.

Hi yang! kamu ape khabar? Looking good I see.. =) Excited gila tgk gambar kamu pergi bercuti dekat Disneyland! Wish I was there!! Berapa lama pergi? Hope to hear from u soon :)

reply nye,

huhu,,

Yes. itulah reply nye. That's not something that you can qualify as being simple. That's a foreveralone type of person. And yes, boring. Hyper.

Atau,

Weh, bila tgk merong? Tak tau pun. How was it? Ramai orang bagi good commenting pasal movie tu. 

reply nye,

erm..

Jadah?? Tak menjawab soalan lalu2.. Erm tu aku nak tafsirkan sebagai ape tu? Yes it was a stunning movie. Nope, just a mediocre one. Or what?? Your talking pointless then? Oh I see.

Or better yet.. You, being a person by the name of A.B


You, are a complete nightmare freddy-kruger to me. Stay away from me. Don't come back for me, don't come back at all. I can't even stand to watch you my hands shivered to punch you hard in the face. 


She's a psycho. Curse me, my family, down graded me, makes my life miserable for 2 years in school, mulut lancang. 


One time dia msg aku, kata dia,


Aku tunggu kau 5 tahun sejak kita habis sekolah dulu.


Kawan aku tolong reply,


Jadah mende kau tunggu aku 5 tahun? Kau ingat aku lelaki ke boleh bagi kau anak?? Boleh kau nak kawan dengan aku, bayar RM50,000 sekarang!


Reply nye sgt..pathetic.


Aku takde duit sebanyak tu..


Huh?? Wait.... What?? Kalau kau ada kau nak bagi lah?? Tuhan rabbuljalil.. Ini....ini gila!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Errr.. Hi.

Jumaat