Looks like somebody misses me.

Yeah..since I have got no class on Thurs and Fri, I went home on Wedn. Hence I've got dental appointment on the following day, so pagi tu aku siap ape bagai, kemas ape yg ptt, simpan semua bantal dlm wardrobe, (cerita semua uh!), tbalikkan tilam, then I'm off to bustop. Tapi sebelum tu singgah klinik campus untuk buat scaling. Don't even ask about the scaling thing. It's the thing that I detest most! Gila sakit. Gila ngilu. Ada lah 20 minit nurse tu buat drilling dlm mulut den. Tetibe rasa menyesal pakai braces.

Well, the next day I went to Hospital kajang for my dental. Yeah bus xde pagi tu. I was late behind schedule. appointment pkl 8.45 aku smpai pkl 10. This week I spend less of my time meeting friends tapi byk masa tluang buat nota. (test blipat ganda). Alhamdulillah semuanya dah lepas and I manage to get through family law tutorial without being questioned by the lecturer. (phew! next week blum tentu)


Surf fb, and there's a msg from one of my good friends said she misses me.


Yeaah girl I miss ya too!
*er..her name will have to be scratch for privacy of her own.



people adores me..ngeh2..

Dan ada jugak yang tcari2 den sem ni. Er but I've already met her by accident.


Sy sihat cookie. Awak? :)
Goodluck on your test ya?

And last but not least...


please..ur killing me sweetly with love :')

Dan ya.. byk lg msg dan ptanyaan dr kawan2 lain ke manakah diriku mhilang.. so far I've already met Naim tp tak dapat nak lunch sekali, lagi. Dgn my tutor, Za, so far dh ada conduct st consultation dgn dia. So kira okay lah kan? (erm I still have one more promise to fulfill iaitu ayam penyet session dgn Ummu fc with cookie. Ky, ur certainly not included.  ngeh2.) It's good to have supportive friends who loves you dearly ya? :')

I'm not going anywhere guys. Not really.. :)



Comments

  1. why did u gelapkan nama sy? i want to b3 famous at ur blog! lol!

    take care gummu gummy sotong. nnt kita borak pnjg2 klu ade mase. and osrry klu ade slp slh spnjg jd rumet kamu last sem :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu..ummu...hidup ni sepi tanpa lawak kamu..hahha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. alah keena, ingat den ni raja lawak ke?? huh. (hoh tetibe emo)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Errr.. Hi.

Jumaat