Holidays.


I'm currently on my semester break but instead of going home, I'm still at wan's house. (my grandma) The thing is I just wanted to take a break. From what? I shouldn't really talk about it here anyway. 




It's not that I've done any interesting activities, except surfing the net (which is kind of lame) but I've tried to open books since this upcoming weeks, right after the holidays I have two test which is at the same day but..the books were laid helplessly on the desk. heh.


                       Friday Afternoon: No worries, I have two more days to do it.


Saturday Morning: Hm, maybe I should at least start on it. NAH! I have time. 
  

                    Sunday Morning: I should seriously start on my homework.


                                     Sunday Afternoon: /procrastinates more

                                  
                           Sunday Night: OH MY DAMN, IT’S DUE TOMORROW.


                       And then there’s the sad conclusion if you didn’t finish
                       Monday Morning: "Class, please pass up your homework."
                       your expression:


Hahahaha! However I'm trying to get a headstart on making notes so that afterwards I can just understand it in advance and memorize them instead of reading it blindly from the book. How I wish I can spend my off days somewhere around here. (yeah u wish!)


neimanrae:

The ultimate beach house. 

Ergh, I have to go now. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Errr.. Hi.

Jumaat